Thursday, September 11, 2008

Images of Seattle, Washington

Seattle was on our short-list of cities we were considering moving to. While it didn't end up that we wanted to stay, we did think Seattle rocked.

Oh, and let me just say that, yes I know there are things in Seattle other than the Space Needle. It's just that I like a bunch of my pics of it, sorry!

I'll just get all the Space Needle pics out of the way first...

Seattle, WA

An obvious shot that I saw in the NYT recently --

Seattle, WA

Seattle, WA

At some point we ended up right by it...because I just HAD to go to the Science Fiction Museum & Hall of Fame! It was awesome and you should go there, too, by the way.

Seattle, WA

Seattle, WA

Ok. Moving on...

If you thought cops on Segways was interesting, wait 'till you see these bad boys.

Seattle, WA

Seattle has AWESOME parks!

Seattle, WA

We really loved the Pike Place Market, it'd almost be worth living in Seattle just for that.

Seattle, WA

Seattle, WA Seattle, WA

Seattle, WA

Seattle, WA Seattle, WA

One thing Seattle has is insane traffic. And also Mt. Ranier!

Seattle, WA

Like the sign says, head this way to Portland, OR, that's our next stop!

No comments: